Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone was able to kick off the new year with a run today. Mine was excellent...1 hour with only the crunching of the snow and sounds of the woodland critters scurrying about on some nearby trails. 15 degrees doesn't feel cold once your going and I think I actually prefer it to the summer heat. Winter trail running is hard to beat. Go out and get yourself some.

Not to encourage an elitist attitude, but there are certain things non runners have trouble understanding. I know at our holiday family gatherings I have encountered some conversations like the ones mentioned here: http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5843795/
Enjoy and lets see if can show some more non-runners the light....

That's all for now.. more upcoming race info in my next post.
Happy New Year.
Coach F

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the video Coach Fader! haha sometimes I wonder where you get this stuff! :)

    Hope you had a great New Year Celebration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I sometimes stumble into obscure corners of the interweb..no wait..maybe this is an obscure corner. Ha! Those xtranormal videos are wierd but often funny. MAybe we need to make a XC version..hmmmm

    ReplyDelete